Monday, April 4, 2011

Updated list of random happenings in my life...

Our new pergo floors are in, HALLELUJAH! Char pulled herself up on the couch for the first time last night :) I found a cocroach on the floor three nights ago and almost barfed. (so far we haven't seen any of his friends, but still calling a bug guy) Char's two big ol' front teeth are about to cut through, but she's surprisingly chipper! My dog, Banjo, is about to be stripped of his vocal cords if he doesn't stop barking at everything. Nothing sounds so delicious as a back rub right now. Matt rubbed my shoulders last night and his hands started hurting because they were so tight. I have a massage waiting for me, but gotta make sure Matt can watch the bebe while I go. It snowed here yesterday while the sun was shining. Ok, think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment