Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Being a mom turns you into things...

This thought just crossed my mind today sort of out of nowhere. Becoming a mother turns you into all sorts of things. And I can't remember NOT being these things. And it's fascinating that I'm all of these things at the same time.

I'm paranoid. Anxious. Content. Grateful. Sleep deprived. A hero. A FANTASTIC multitasker. A blogger. A goofy-talker. Organized...Unorganized. A heavy traveler. A watcher. A kisser. A furniture mover. A photographer. A "logistics of getting baby and mom into swim suits in the gym locker room" planner. A food machine. A cosleeper. A baby wearer. An attachment parent. A good housekeeper...A bad housekeeper. Mouth inspector. A nose inspector. A butt inspector. And I'm super strong now from lugging the carseat all over the place. I should enter an arm wrestling match for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment