Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4...


My best friend these days.

I was not blessed with a good sleeper. Once in a while I'll get a good 6 hour stretch, but that's only when God is handing out miracles. Most nights it's two hour stretches all night, and sometimes not even that. But that's all ok, since I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home. We take afternoon naps together that make it easier for me to function. Also, I can't imagine waking up to anything more adorable than Char's face and her sound practice. This morning it was ta ta ta ta! We hung out in bed for a while this morning. I'd stay there all day if I wasn't worried that Banjo was going to crap all over the kitchen if I didn't let him out. But today is a good day. I got some good sleep and so did the peanut. In fact, my only complaint this morning was that our new bed is soooo soft that it is physically difficult to climb out of :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment